Artisan Inn Vacation Home Rental Waiver
As the individual renting this property, it is your responsibility to ensure that all guests under your reservation are respectful of the inn's policies as we operate through the COVID-19 pandemic. Please complete this waiver the day prior to or the day of your arrival. By signing this waiver, you agree that if the following policies are not respected, you may be asked to check out of the property before your reservation is over and be charged for the remainder of the stay. This waiver may be altered between today and the day you are asked to sign and submit. Changes made will be reasonable adjustments to address the most up to date requirements to ensure guest, staff and community safety.
Sat Sep 19, 2020
This information is required for guests communications regarding the booking and contact tracing. Contact details provided in this section will not be shared or used for other purposes
Consider packing a facemask to use when entering public buildings such as the local grocery store.
- All garbage must be disposed of in the provided garbage bags.
- Items not belonging to the property will not be left behind (Ex. Items you wish to recycle, left over food, personal toiletries). If you do not wish to take it back with you, dispose of it in the garbage.
- At the end of the stay dishes must be placed in the dish washer
- Smoking is not permitted inside the property
- Our properties are not pet friendly
While it is not a requirement, it would be appreciated and benefit the health and safety of the staff if you could place all towels in one provided laundry basket and all used linens in another provided laundry basket.
Click to Sign
I agree to the above vacation home rental rules and understand that there will be additional charges to the credit card provided if guests leave dishes for staff to wash, are discovered to have smoked in, or brought an animal into, the home, or if there is damage to the property.