Artisan Inn Rental Waiver
This information is required for contact tracing purposes.
Guests agree to respect the following rental rules.
- Smoking is not permitted inside the property.
- Pets are not permitted.
- The max number of guests listed for a property may not be exceeded and Artisan Inn properties (inside and grounds) may not be used for special events (ex weddings, parties..) unless permission has been granted by management.
- Individuals who are required to be in self-isolation during the reserved period are not permitted in Artisan Inn properties.
Deposit Amount Required
1-4 Nights - First Night Stay plus tax
5+ Nights 25% of Total stay plus tax
Deposits on bookings cancelled
- By 10pm Newfoundland time the day after they were made will be fully refunded unless the reservation was made within 8days of the first booked date.
- More than 45 days prior to the first reserved date* will be refunded minus a $25 plus tax administration fee for bookings of 1-4 nights and 10% + tax for bookings of 5+ nights. Guests can also choose to receive a gift certificate worth 100% of the deposit amount to be used within 1 year of the original booked date.
- 45 to 30 days prior to the first reserved date* will be refunded 50% or guests can choose to receive a gift certificate worth 100% of the deposit amount to be used within 2 years of the original booked date.
- 29 Days to 9 Days prior to first reserved date* the deposit is non-refundable. Shortening a stay during this period also counts as cancelling dates and the deposit will be applied to the cancelled night(s), unless we are able to rebook the cancelled night(s).**
- 8 Days Prior to the first reserved date* the remaining balance of the reservation will be charged to the card on file and is non-refundable unless we can rebook the reserved dates**
*The first reserved date begins at 12:00am on the date reserved.
** If we are able to rebook your cancelled stay the inn may decide to provide a gift certificate for the amount recouped by re-booking, but the amount is at our discretion based on the circumstances of the cancellation and the work it takes to rebook.
Please enter your legal name as it appears on your passport.