Artisan Inn Policy Regarding Deposits and Cancellations for
Deposit Amount Required
1-4 Nights - First Night Stay plus tax
5+ Nights 25% of Total stay plus tax
Deposits on bookings cancelled
- By 10pm Newfoundland time the day after they were made will be fully refunded unless the reservation was made within 8days of the first booked date.
- More than 45 days prior to the first reserved date* will be refunded minus a $25 administration fee for bookings of 1-4 nights and 10% for bookings of 5+ nights. Guests can also choose to receive a gift certificate worth 100% of the deposit amount to be used within 1 year of the original booked date.
- 45 to 30 days prior to the first reserved date* will be refunded 50% or guests can choose to receive a gift certificate worth 100% of the deposit amount to be used within 2 years of the original booked date.
- 29 Days to 9 Days prior to first reserved date* the deposit is non-refundable unless we are able to rebook all reserved dates. Shortening a stay during this period also counts as cancelling dates and the deposit will be applied to the cancelled night(s), unless we are able to rebook the cancelled night(s).**
- 8 Days Prior to the first reserved date* the remaining balance of the reservation will be charged to the card on file and is non-refundable unless we can rebook the reserved dates**
*The first reserved date begins at 12:00am on the date reserved.
** A $25 cancellation fee will apply if a cancelled booking is rebooked and money is refunded. This is because the business is charged processing fees for both processing the deposit and for refunding it again. The business also invests time in making the initial reservation and marketing cancellations in order to rebook them.
Please enter your legal name as it appears on your passport.